Open 9am-4pm 7 days a week - Please pre-book your bike hire below
Mountain Bike Hire @ Dalbeattie 7 Stanes MTB trails
Situated next to Dalbeattie mountain bike trails - Gorsebank 7 Stanes bike hire have a range of mountain bikes for adults, children and juniors.
Our hire bike range comprises
Diamondback Heist 0 hardtails in Small & Extra Small
Trek Marlin 7 hardtail mountain bikes in Medium & Large Diamondback Heist 1 hardtail in Extra Large
We also have children's 20" & 24" bikes and for younger adventurers tag alongs or buggy trailers.
We are open all year round, 7-days a week, from 9am - 3.30pm latest return 6:30pm (light conditions permitting).
- Free car parking & toilets for customers. Trail maps available.
- Located next to Dalbeattie 7 Stanes Mountain Bike Trails
- Purpose made forest bike trails suitable for all abilities.
- Sorry but we do not hire ebikes or full suspension bikes
Hires commence either AM - 9am-10am or PM - 2pm-3pm. Latest return 6:30pm
Hire prices: All hires include helmet, trail map & spares kit
Up to 3.5 hours £24.00
Up to 8 hours* £39.00
Adult Hardtail Under16s
Up to 3.5 hours £20.00
Up to 8 hours* £33.00
Childs 20" & 24", tag-along
Up to 3.5 hours £15.00
Up to 8 hours* £20.00
Family ticket (2 adults bikes, 2 junior bikes (under 10yrs), tag-along or buggy trailer)
£55.00 for 2.5 hours - suitable to undertake the green trail.
* subject to light conditions Autumn & Winter
We no longer offer multi-day hires, all bikes need to be returned to the hire centre overnight.
What are the 7 Stanes?
Click below for forest cycle trail map
Purpose built mountain bike trails based across southern Scotland. All are graded from easy family friendly GREEN trails, through more adventurous BLUE & RED routes, up to highly technical & specialised BLACK sections.
Our hire bikes
Diamondback Heist 0 & 1
650b rims, hydraulic brakes, 1 x 11 gears
29er, hydraulic brakes, 1x10 gears
Bike Hire Terms & Conditions
1. Hirers must have a valid debit / credit card and photo id (passport or driving licence).
2. Bikes are subject to a £50 damage/security deposit pre-auth charged to your payment card. Be advised your back may hold this pending transaction for 3-10 days.
3. Hirers are liable for all damage to bikes, including cosmetic scratches and marks which would affect the bikes resale value. You must make us aware on return of any damage caused. If you fall off you will likely scratch/ damage bikes, for which you will likely be charged extra.
4. Hirers will be measured up and allocated appropriate bikes. Whilst all bikes are checked between hires, you are required to satisfy yourself that the bikes are working to your requirements including that gears and brakes are satisfactory prior to departing the hire centre.
5. We are not liable for any breakages or component failures once you have left the hire centre - refunds will not be issued
6. We do not offer a recovery repair service. If you breakdown or damage the bike it is your responsibility to return it to the bike to the hire centre.
7. Bikes must be returned to the hire centre by the time specified. Late returns may result in additional charges - up to 1 hour pro-rata hire charge paid, over 1 hour the next relevant hire charge band. Please call us to advise you are going to be late as other customers maybe waiting.
8. You are liable for lost or stolen bikes, the hire form details the replacement price. If bikes are stolen you must report to local police and obtain a crime number - you must return to the hire centre to document the circumstances of theft and make payment for lost/stolen bike.
9. We are not liable for any injury caused through use of the bike, you should satisfy yourself that you have the necessary skills and level of fitness to undertake the trails.
10. We provide a spare inner tube and pump. Charge of £5 for use of spare tube and £10 for non return of the pump.11. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide suitable bikes, due to breakages/lost/stolen bikes, our liability is limited to solely refunding the hire fee paid.
12. If transporting away form the hire centre, bikes must be transported on a proper bike carrier, car boots, back of pick-ups is not permitted.
We are ideal for bike hire around Dumfries - Mabie, Castle Douglas, Colvend, Southerness, Rockcliffe, Kippford, Kirkcudbright and Gatehouse of Fleet. If you require higher spec or full suspension bikes, the hire centres at Ae or Kirroughtree trailheads should be able to accommodate you.
bike hire dalbeattie, bike hire kippford, 7 stanes bike hire, mabie bike hire, mountain biking scotland bike hire, dumfries and galloway bike hire, cycle hire dalbeattie, mountain bike hire scotland, mountain bike hire 7 stanes, mountain bike trails dumfries and galloway