1. Hirers must have a valid debit / credit card and photo id (passport or driving licence).
2. Bikes are subject to a £50 damage/security deposit charged to your payment card.
3. Hirers are liable for all damage to bikes, including cosmetic scratches and marks which would affect the bikes resale value. You must make us aware on return of any damage caused.
4. Hirers will be measured up and allocated appropriate bikes. Whilst all bikes are checked between hires, you are required to satisfy yourself that the bikes are working to your requirements including that gears and brakes are satisfactory prior to departing the hire centre.
5. We are not liable for any breakages or component failures once you have left the hire centre - refunds will not be issued
6. We do not offer a recovery repair service. If you breakdown or damage the bike it is your responsibility to return it to the bike to the hire centre
7. Bikes must be returned to the hire centre by the time specified. Late returns may result in additional charges - up to 1 hour pro-rata hire charge paid, over 1 hour the next relevant hire charge band.
8. You are liable for lost or stolen bikes, the hire form details the replacement price. If bikes are stolen you must report to local police and obtain a crime number - you must return to the hire centre to document the circumstances of theft and make payment for lost bike.
9. We are not liable for any injury caused through use of the bike, you should satisfy yourself that you have the necessary skills and level of fitness to undertake the trails.
We are ideal for bike hire around Dumfries - Mabie, Castle Douglas, Colvend, Southerness, Rockcliffe, Kippford, Kirkcudbright and Gatehouse of Fleet. If you require higher spec or full suspension bikes, the hire centres at Ae or Kirroughtree trailheads should be able to accommodate you.